Monday, November 23, 2009

DEPLOYMENT SUCKS

No matter what branch you are, Deployment SUCKS!! My husband was deployed last year for 7 months, not being able to talk to him was really hard. But I found some different ways to make sure he knew I loved him. MySpace and Facebook is good, but you cant put your own touch to it make it yours. I'm going to give you some awesome free Website that you can create just for him. Cause on those day where you cant talk to him, He can go look up the Website and see what you and the family has been up too.


http://www.wix.com/ I love this Website its so good. They have so many different backgrounds that are already made, all you do is just delete what you don't want and add what you want. or you can just make your own everything. add music, pictures, videos. If you have a home business of any kind they also have a spot to tell about your store.

Here are 2 more Website to check out for yourself.
http://www.yola.com/
http://www.jimdo.com/

A family Website is a lot of fun, but also take a lot of time to put together. Letters are great too but you can also do other little things to show love by writing stores and pomes.

Here are some of the ones I wrote to my husband when he was deployed
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
My little story

The Girl Who Hated Curls!!
Written by alessandra Jean Phillips

There once was a girl named Shirley Lu. Who lived in a town called Swirls.
For she hated this town for every where you look there was nothing but curls.

There were big curls, small curls, curls that would bounce.
That went up and down and to the ground.

There were curls on every ones head. The young, the old. Even the babies were growing these curls she dread.

the roads were twisted windy, bent out of shape.

They world lead you to places you dear to escape.
Some would be driving up and some would be down.

The sings would let to no where, It make the little girl frown.

The babies were crying the people more then just a bit mad. They had enough, they all didn't know what to do.

but sit there and say " BOO WHOO!!"
Shirley Lu wanted to help. She knew what to do.

She ran all the way home. To say farewell to her beloved family.
Then on her way she went, on her long and windy journey.

She had her blanket and teddy bear, her bread and gram crackers too.
This little girl only 5 to boot. She was set she knew what to do. This brave Shirley Lu.

** I wrote this story myself I know it sounds like the Dr S books because those books where awesome. I just made my own.

Here are some pomes I wrote too see what you think
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
FOOTBALL

Now Jake love football
more then just a bit.
He loved it so much.
When his team
( BSU ) was losing he
would throw such a fit.

Never try talking to my husband
while he watches TV.
He will look at you
like a lost puppy.
Then go back to the screen.

You would think
here are other sports to
watch on the TV
each and everyday

But he rather be
watching football.

He wouldn't have it
any other way.
If reading it on the web
Or watching it on TV.

When going out to dinner.
Without Football,
He would find it hard to breath

So eating out we can never do.
Cause he can never miss the
kick off the prancing.

FOOTBALL, FOOTBALL, FOOTBALL

What is a girl to do,
The man has taken over.

My husband loves me
he tells me everyday.

But when it comes to football.
You better get out of the way.

He gets so crazy, He shouts
and he screams.
He walks around
very, very nervously
His hat, his shoes,
even his shirt it seems.

Stands for his home team
Forget the sandwich
chips and drink.

He will get all of that
when the game is complete.

We have only been
married for some time now.

But for him to say he loves
me more then football.

Seems his trying to get
something more out of me that day.

While other husbands
are outside playing golf
or just hitting the gum



Jake is at home
watching men hitting men.

His passion for Football
can be kind of crazy.
But that's what made me fall in love with my baby.

To football days.
To Navy (away)
I'm so glad
I have a Navy crazy Football Hubby.

** See it makes you smile. Don't tell me you didn't laugh a little bit. be fun and crazy with it. your husband loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment