Friday, March 12, 2010

Yard sale on line.

Hey everyone. I know how hard it is to sell all your items at yard sales at home. Most of the time Things don't get sold and your stuck with your basket of junk again. Well I just wanted to share with you an awesome webiste I found when I was just helping my sister with her blog last night. I cam across this yard sale website yardsellr.com where you can sell anything you want.


All you need is a PayPal account. Its the same as any selling website. You need pictures, set your prices and talk about your item, but the only different in this one is that's its TOTALLY FREE. You can also check out to see what other people are selling and check back to see how many click you get on whatever your selling.\

I'm selling things on there myself. For me I'm going to sell my sons baby cloths. So look for my page. Its under my husbands name ( Jacob ) and he has a military picture of him shooting.

If you don't like it you don't have to do it. Just simply delete it and move on. There are no hidden fees or anything.

So Happy Yard Sales

No comments:

Post a Comment